FAQ About Hair Transplant
- Which are the main differences between FUT Hair transplantation and FUE Hair transplantation? Do you use both techniques? Depending on which factors do you recommend one or another?
We do FUE technic. The advantage of this method is there will be no scar (strip) remain on your donor area (back of your neck). Grafts are taken one by one with automatic micro motor punch equipment.
- Which is the name of the plastic surgeon that is going to do the operations and which are his/her credentials? What kind of specialization does he/she have? (Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery specialists and Dermatologists, etc?)
Operations are performed under plastic surgeon supervision. An anesthesia doctor and 4 well experienced nurses assist for making the procedure fast. The operation takes 5-7 hours. 2nd day control consultation will be done by our specialists.
- How large is the surgery team and from what kind of specialist is it consisted? Are they English speakers?
Hair transplant teams just perform hair implant operations. Thats why they are really good at this. We have 4 teams and they do 6-8 operations per day. Our interpreters will assist you during your treatment. We speak English, German and Arabic.
- Is the head shaved completely during before the operation?
Yes, they shave your head to take the grafts easly. It also has to be shaved for hygenic concerns.
- Will I need to have my hair cut for the FUE technique?
You don’t need to to anything about your hair before the operation. We will help you to prepare for the operation.
- Can my nape (donor area) be damaged ?
Absolutely not. There will be no scar remained with FUE technique.
- Is the hair in the donor area from where the hair is taken for the transplant going to grow back or not?
You should know that when a graft taken out there, there will be no hair grown again on that spot. Thats why grafts are taken homogenicly. So when your hair grown up again, those cover to bald spots on donor area.
- Is there the possibility of a difference between my own hair and the transplanted one?
Transplanted hair is your hair. So there will be no difference. They can’t transplant someone’s grafts to another person in hair implant operations.
- Does each graft that you are going to transplant have one or more hairs?
There could be single, double, triple hairs in a graft. We will let you know how many grafts taken and how many of them have single double triple grafts.
- Which is the possibility that the hair transplant might do any harm to my existing hair?
That possibility is very low with automatic micro punch motor equipment. Because grafts are taken one by one. It doesnt effect the other grafts.
- Will my new transplanted hairs be lost in the later ages?
It depends. If you follow the whole procedure well; you will lost minimum amount. According to our statistics, minimum 90% of your grafts will be still. This rate will be higher If you re a non-smoker and not heavy drinker.
- I imagine that the process of losing hair will continue (at least for my present hair if not for the transplanted hair, too). In that case a new transplant will be necessary in the future, won’t it? Or more? Considering the photos that I sent, how long will it take until a new transplant will be necessary?
1. When you are getting older hair loss process will continue for sure. Your forehead line will be gravitated. Because your forehead muschles gravitate to up side. Thats a common effect that can seen even on ladies. And grafts can not hold on the muscles under your skin. That’s why the forehead hair loss is normal.
2. Regular hair loss may take up to 45 years old (depends person to person). 2nd even 3rd session can be operated ude to patient's condition.
- I was suggested that instead of a hair transplant, which might be still early, a better solution would be the PRP and mesotherapy to make my graft stronger and to increase the density as well. What do you think about this solution? Is it a reliable alternative? Do you have it in your clinic? Which are its advantages and disadvantages in comparison with the FUE hair transplantation?
We suggest to do PRP or mesotherapy our patients with hair transplant. Because those methods can able to decelerate but can not stop the hair loss. We do PRP and mesotherapy usually with the hair implant operation. PRP should be done mininum 3-4 phase in first month. Then once a month for 6 months is suggested. Persons who has hair loss usually have no time for this. Thats why they want do just an operation to solve the problem with one session.
- What are the possible complications that might appear?
Please read the before and after notices first. If you don’t/can’t follow these notices there might accured excessive bleeding on your scralp. Your blood flow goes up to your scralp sweat and implanted grafts can not hold on your scralp If you do sportive activities in first month. That means you may lose your implanted grafts/hairs. Also Itching can bee seen for couple weeks after surgery.